UCPBA Calgary Scholarships
Our scholarships are awarded yearly in May to deserving students who are residents of southern Alberta, from Red Deer south. Five of the seven awards require acceptance into an educational or training program. The course of study is not a criterion for selection. The guidelines are as follows:
- Applicants are eligible to reapply annually. However, any individual who has previously received any scholarship award from UCPBA is not eligible to receive a second award in any category.
- Applicants should be prepared to discuss, if requested, any information provided as well as extracurricular activities, leadership experience, personal strengths/weaknesses, and career goals.
- Names of all award winners will be made public.
- Awards will be presented at the Annual Awards Dinner in May. Each recipient will be required to present a brief talk on their studies and/or involvement in the Ukrainian Canadian community.
- Deadline for 2017 applications: May 15, 2017
- Reference letters must be sent directly to the address below by the applicant’s references.
- Send completed application to email@example.com or by post to:
Please Note: New Address as of February 2017:
Chair, Scholarship Committee, UCPBA
PO Box 52003 Edmonton Trail